[IL-Talk] september chicago meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 9 19:35:43 UTC 2019

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will be
meeting on Saturday, September 14.

The day will begin with a board meeting at 11:30 with the general business
meeting beginning at 1:00 P.M.

Our program will feature James Williams who will be talking about tactile
art. We will also be discussing a Meet the Blind month activity. finally, if
you have money to turn in for read-a-thon, you can give it to me at the
meeting.

Hope to see everyone there. If you have any questions, please call David
Meyer, Chicago chapter President at 708-606-7091 or e-mail him at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President