[IL-Talk] Blackhawk Chapter Elections

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:50:20 UTC 2019

Hello Bob,
First, I want to congratulate Jean and the rest of the Blackhawk board on
your new offices. I also want to thank Patrick Olson for his service as
Blackhawk President for the last two years.
Please keep us informed of the happenings of the NFB Blackhawk chapter.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,
773-991-8050
Live the life you want.