[IL-Talk] Pizza Social at State Convention

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:22:32 UTC 2019

Greetings federation family,

In three short weeks we will gather for our state convention. It is
our tradition that the At Large chapter hosts a pizza social on the
first night of convention and this year is no different.

Libby Houston of the At Large chapter and Kira O'Bradovich of the
Chicago chapter will host the social in my absence and I am sure that
a good time will be had by all. The cost is $10 for pizza and soda on
Friday, October 18 at 5pm. The room will be determined upon arrival at
the hotel. Please RSVP to me off list at marilynvgreen at gmail.com or
text me at 312-343-8396.

All of our NFBI members and their family/friends are welcome to attend
for the low cost of $10. Please RSVP to me and be prepared to eat,
drink and be merry.

See you at convention...

 Marilyn