[IL-Talk] Braille Is Beautiful

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Sep 28 16:06:14 UTC 2019

Greetings, aspiring actors! Once again at our NFB of Illinois convention we
will host the popular event known as Braille Is Beautiful. Braille readers
of all ages will read a short dramatic script, demonstrating that Braille
can be read for pleasure and with flair. We will have two rehearsals via
conference line prior to convention. If you would like to take part in this
year's Braille Is Beautiful event, please contact me off list as soon as
possible. No prior experience necessary! I look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

---