[IL-Talk] Your advice and expertise is deeply appreciated

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Apr 30 16:57:16 UTC 2020

Dear Ayoub,

Taking short notes, even on complex information, probably uses the same notetaking skills one would use in a college class. For instance, in the sentences you gave, you could jot down "allergies usually no severe symptoms, maybe nasal congestion, sore throat, minor difficulties breathing. Sometimes severe, allergenic asthma." You can develop your own shortcuts for words used a lot, such as symp for symptoms.

Debbie