[IL-Talk] {Spam?} NLS Book Selection

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 16:35:05 UTC 2020

There is a group that advises NLS on books. The NFB does have a
representative there, as do some other groups.  There are also
librarians, and each NLS region gets one consumer rep.  So, contact
your local library to put your name in for the Midwest regional
rep.  It isn't a committee open to anyone.

Dave

https://www.avg.com