[IL-Talk] {Spam?} First diversity and inclusion committee meeting reminder

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:09:05 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon,
As the announcement states, this is our very first meeting as a Diversity and Inclusion Committee. Over time, we will address many topics. We in the federation are looking to work collaboratively and constructively on issues of diversity and inclusion relating to blindness. The invitation to this meeting is open to all if they have an interest in making change for the better.
I know both Shawn Calloway and Rosy Carranza have been working on many diversity and inclusion initiatives within our organization.
As reflected in our Code of Conduct, NFB.org, we are striving to create a welcoming environment among our members, guest, friends and nonmembers.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,
773-991-8050
Live the life you want.