[IL-Talk] chicago meetings

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 1 19:04:15 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

Due to some circumstances beyond our control, the schedule for Chicago
Chapter meetings is a bit unusual.

Our February meeting will occur as usual on the second Saturday, February 8.
Our March meeting will take place on the first Saturday, March 7. We will
not have a meeting in April, as the second Saturday is the day before Easter
Sunday. We will resume our regular meeting schedule in May with the May
meeting occurring on Saturday, May 9. All meetings will take place at the
Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President