[IL-Talk] Info regardin Marion, IL

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:37:52 UTC 2020

Dear Leslie,
Robert is correct. We have a Four Rivers chapter. The chapter president is
Brian Sumner. You can find his e-mail and phone on our website at
www.nfbofillinois.org.
You might also be interested in our At Large chapter. The president is
Marilyn Green, and you can find her information on the website as well.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,
773-991-8050
Live the life you want.