[IL-Talk] games night

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 16:51:38 UTC 2020

 If you haven't already, count Ken Schad and I in. We will be there or be square. Eileen
    On Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 09:03:25 AM CST, David Meyer via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello everyone,

In case you did not remember, I thought I would remind you of Games night.
Games Night will occur immediately following the March Chicago Chapter
meeting which will take place on March 7 which is the first Saturday in
March. As has been the case in past years, the cost for this event is $25
which can be paid at the chapter meeting.

As has also been the case during the past several years, you will get
complementary pizza, soda and salad from Exchequer.

Thank you to those who have already paid for this event. For those who wish
to attend and have not declared your intention, please let me know no later
than March 3. I will need to turn in a count on March 4, so please get your
reservations in. Finally, bring your favorite games and seek out a partner
to play.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President