[IL-Talk] Federal Legislation update-HR 5312, AIMHE

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 13:17:13 UTC 2020

Greetings fellow federationists,

We are excited to report that Illinois has its first two co-sponsors for HR 5312, Accessible Instructional Materials in Higher Education. If you live in the districts of Robin Kelly or Raja Krishnamoorthi, please send a thank you note to them or contact teir local office or their DC office to tell them that their support of our legislation will remove artificial barriers to ducation for thousands of blind students.

Reach out to me off list if yu need contact information for Robin Kelly or Raja Krishnamoorthi or if you want to contact yur member of Congress to ask for their support in our movement.

Let's go build the National Federation of the Blind,

Marilyn