[IL-Talk] Fan out calls for Chicago chapter meeting

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 16:32:01 UTC 2020

Good mornings federation people. it is okay to now start doing your fan out
calls. Remind people of what the program is and also put an emphasis on
games night. Remind people that we're going to game tonight in January that
it is this coming Saturday the 7th of March. And also of the program that
will be featured at the chapter meeting. and that they can get to the
exchequer restaurant & pub on all of the CTA l trains. The metra trains and
various CTA buses. And that it's 1 p.m. and the chapter meeting ends a
little after 3. And I believe games night starts shortly after. Maybe like
about 3:30 or 4. And I think it runs until about 8 if I'm not mistaken. But
go ahead and start your fan out calls right now and tell them to tell their
friends and so on and so on. Thank you very much.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com