[IL-Talk] National Convention Agenda is available

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:51:34 UTC 2020

If that is not working it is because your email breaks up the link. It is definitely working for me. Please visit our home page, search for convention and then navigate to agenda. You will find it. Happy reading.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
773-307-6440
www.nfbofillinois.org