[IL-Talk] [IABS-Talk] Enroll to Vote Today

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 8 15:17:56 UTC 2020

Please note that there is reason to want to register to vote. When I
learned of the voting idea, my first thought was "why bother! I'm not a
delegate and only delegates have the right to vote". There is a motion
to change this for purposes of our convention, introducing an element of
direct participation not available until now. This is an opportunity
actually made easier in a virtual convention. Votes can be either texted
or phoned to the number you will be given when registering. Votes from a
phone number not registered will not be counted. Don't pass up your
chance to vote on resolutions and other matters that can shape the
direction of the NFB.

Cordially,

Bill Reif