[IL-Talk] Minute message contest

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:11:28 UTC 2020

Greetings federation family,

As our national convention is quickly approaching, I would like to remind you of the "minute message" contest that will be highlighted during our national convention. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, July 1. Seize your opportunity for one minute of celebrity on our national stage. Publish a public video or audio recording featuring you talking about your first National Federation of the Blind national convention on Facebook or Twitter, with the #NFB20...don't forget to nominate three friends or followers to do the same.

If social media is not your thing, call our national office at 410-659-9314, ext. 2020 and leave your minute message about your first national convention.

The Jernigan Committee is looking forward to hearing our stories about our first national convention and you can look forward to seeing yourself on the national stage.

See you at convention...

Marilyn