[IL-Talk] Blackhawk Chapter Mtg, Saturday, Mar 14

rgardner4 at gmail.com rgardner4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:55:25 UTC 2020

OUR MEETING FOR THIS MONTH

Please join us, the NFBI Blackhawk Chapter, at our monthly meeting on
Saturday, March 14. The meeting is open to everyone, and starts at 1 PM. We
meet at the Hope Creek Care Center at 4343Kennedy Drive, East Moline, IL.

This month our program will continue with our 2020 theme of independence. We
will listen to part of the famous speech by Dr. Jernigan entitled "The
Meaning of Independence." We will then discuss what we've just listened to.
This speech gets into many aspects of how the NFB philosophy views
independence. I haven't listened to this speech in years, and I am looking
forward to going through it again.

UNABLE TO ATTEND?

Feel free to call in and interact with us by teleconference. Please call
605-313-4819. Use code HAWK, or 4295.

HAVE QUESTIONS?

Contact:

Jean Rauschenbach, chapter president