[IL-Talk] Talking thermometer?

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Mar 19 17:08:22 UTC 2020

There are several places where you can purchase talking thermometers.
The National Federation of the Blind Independence Market has at least
one digital thermometer that talks. Call 410-659-9314 EXT 3. Horizons
for the Blind also has a talking thermometer. Call 815-444-8800 press 0
for the receptionist and ask to speak to Diane Posniac. She is in
charge of their Gadget Gallery store. She should be able to help you as
well. If you are familiar withh Amazon.com type talking thermometer in
the search box, tab once and press enter. If they have talking
thermometers you should be taken to those listings. Hope this helps.