[IL-Talk] Staying In Touch

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:44:19 UTC 2020

right now I'm cranking up the tunes and breaking down all my electronics
and packing up. Closing date will be next Friday the 27th of March. I have
to be out in Roselle by noon or before. Thankfully I'm sure my realtor will
give me a ride out there. So this is going to be a new beginning hahaha :-)
:-)!

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com