[IL-Talk] [IL-TALK] My new YouTube channel

Patrick Olson olsonp33 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:42:05 UTC 2020

I wanted to share that I recently created a new YouTube channel called Low
Vision Insight.

   In addition to a channel intro, I have reviewed a large print check
register and weekly planner, talked about the importance of braille, and I
have introduced a video series in which I will be educating sighted
individuals to build better understanding, know how to more effectively
help the blind (when help is needed), and break down comm stereotypes and
assumptions.

If you are interested, I would appreciate it if you would watch some of the
videos and possibly subscribe.

--
Sincerely,
     Patrick Olson