[IL-Talk] chicago.gov/coronavirus data access

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:44:12 UTC 2020

Dear all,

The City of Chicago would like our feedback on the accessibility of Covid19
information as it relates to low vision. Can some of you who are not screen
reader users look at the PDF download and the HTML page and send feedback to
me at pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> . I will
correlate the responses and send them in. Please do not simply reply to this
message. We want to capture the info in one place and send it as a whole.
Thanks.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

Treasurer

773-307-6440