[IL-Talk] Introductions, looking for Pittman Enterprises

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Nov 2 00:08:23 UTC 2020

Hello. Hello all. My name is Christopher Sabine, and I am Secretary of the
Cincinnati Chapter in Ohio. I regret missing out on your State Convention
earlier this weekend. We are having ours next weekend. I'm looking for any
information on Debbie Pittman Enterprises and the best way to reach out to
her. I am looking for some materials from our Chapter Brailled, sent her an
email last week and did not receive a response.

Thanks for any information you might have.

Very Best Regards,

Chris