[IL-Talk] Chicago Uptown Lions Club fall fundraiser

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:24:54 UTC 2020

I am the vice president of this club and thought all of you might like to
know about a virtual concert fundraiser we are holding on Sunday, November
18 from 7 to 8:30 PM. This fundraiser will benefit two food pantries in our
area, Care for Real and Lakeview Food Pantry. The concert will be performed
by our member Steven Solomon, a professional pianist. Since March he has
performed a weekly concert which he calls "piano therapy" where one can make
requests, but no requests will be needed during the fundraiser. You can hear
and enjoy Steven's work on his YouTube channel, Steven Solomon Piano. We
would love it if you would get your family or friends together or even
listen on your own as I understand all types of music will be performed.

For tickets or donations go to

GiveButter.com/ChicagoUptownLions2020

Or call 773-879-9133 to purchase tickets or for further information. Just
leave a message at this number. A Zoom link will be provided once a
ticket(s) is purchased. Cost is $15.

We hope you will join us for this most worthwhile event.

Sharon