[IL-Talk] read for fun and generate funds

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 10 16:24:31 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

As you may know, the annual Chicago Chapter Read-a-thon will take place this
coming Saturday, November 14 from 1:00 to 4:00 P.M. It is expected to be
much cooler Saturday, so it should be a perfect time to wrap yourself in a
blanket and grab a book or two to read in order to benefit the Chicago
chapter.

If you choose to read, the admission fee is $10. However, if you are able to
find a contribution of $10 or more, your admnission fee will be waved. You
may read braille, print, or you may engage in audio reading.

This will be a virtual event, though I am not sure if it will be via zoom or
conference call. I should be able to let you know in the next day or two.

And so, as I close, I leave with this thought. Now is the time for all good
folks to come to the aid of their chapter, (Chicago.)

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President