[IL-Talk] our contributions count

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 10 21:19:47 UTC 2020

Several weeks ago, the Chicagochapter decided to contribute $2,000 to our
National office, as we will not be sending anyone to Washington seminar this
year. Our $2,000 became $4,000 as our contribution was matched by Vispero.

Contributing to your localchapter, the state affiliate or the national
office helps all of us as any contribution one might make is unrestricted,
enabling NFB or NFBI or your local chapter to use it where it is needed
most.

So, if you hae some disposable income and you need to make a cheritable
contribution to reduce your tax birden, please consider giving to the
National federation of the Blind . Thank you all for your support.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President