[IL-Talk] FW: [NFBMN-News] FW: Job Announcement

rgardner4 at gmail.com rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 03:17:31 UTC 2020

FYI.

From: NFBMN-News <nfbmn-news-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of NFBMN
President via NFBMN-News
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:31 PM
To: nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBMN-News] FW: Job Announcement

From: Larges, Lisa (DEED) <lisa.larges at state.mn.us>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 11:05 AM
To: Larges, Lisa (DEED) <lisa.larges at state.mn.us>
Subject: Your Assistance in Circulating a Job Announcement

Greetings,

You're on this email list because we hope that you or your organization can
assist us by passing along to your communities and constituents
announcements about job openings at our agency within the state of
Minnesota. Your assistance helps us reach a broader audience, and may
provide someone in your network with a great opportunity to work for the
State of Minnesota.

Currently we have an opening in the Brainerd area for a Vocational
Rehabilitation Technician (vr tech.) VR techs work with our vocational
rehabilitation team to connect our customers with the services and resources
they need in order to pursue their goals for employment.

The ID number for this job announcement is 42548.

Interested individuals can put this number in the search field on our
careers website at:

 <http://www.mn.gov/careers> http://www.mn.gov/careers

Thank you very much for your help.

Lisa Larges | Outreach Coordinator
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2300
 <http://mn.gov/deed> Web |  <http://twitter.com/mndeed> Twitter |
<http://facebook.com/mndeed> Facebook