[IL-Talk] Thanksgiving Greeting

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Nov 26 15:34:06 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Family,

This is certainly an unusual Thanksgiving, but it remains a time to give
thanks for everything we have. Although COVID keeps us from celebrating in
common spaces, we can still be together in spirit. I am thankful to have all
of you, my Federation family, in my life! May you find ways to celebrate
this special day, looking ahead to a time when we can gather joyfully with
family and friends once again. Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie