[IL-Talk] Thanksgiving Greeting

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 18:36:00 UTC 2020

 To all of my NFBI family:
Here's to hoping that everyone is well at this time. Everyone have a safe and great Thanksgiving. You are all in my prayers.
    On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 09:35:35 AM CST, Deborah Kent Stein via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Dear Federation Family,

This is certainly an unusual Thanksgiving, but it remains a time to give
thanks for everything we have. Although COVID keeps us from celebrating in
common spaces, we can still be together in spirit. I am thankful to have all
of you, my Federation family, in my life! May you find ways to celebrate
this special day, looking ahead to a time when we can gather joyfully with
family and friends once again. Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie