[IL-Talk] October 9, Last day to register to vote in IABS and NFBI Elections

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:09:28 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Our upcoming state convention is quickly approaching, October 30-November 1.
We will be having elections for both the affiliate and the student division.
If you are a current dues paying member and will be present at the
convention, you will be able to vote. If you haven't paid dues before
September 1, 2019, then you will have to pay dues to vote in the upcoming
elections by October 16. Remember to send any dues or donations to our
treasurer, Patti Chang. You can do so by Zelle, pchang at nfb.org
<mailto:pchang at nfb.org>  or mailing them to 6919 W. Berwyn Ave., Chicago, IL
60656.

You must register the phone number you plan to vote from by going to
nfbvote.org by October 9. You will be able to call or text in your vote. I
will make sure you have the number to call so that you can vote.

You still have until October 16 to register to intend convention by going to
nfbofillinois.org. Feel free to invite others to our convention as it is
complementary and please have them register as well.

The convention agenda will be out soon with all of the information you need
to participate in the convention and visit our exhibitors on the evening of
October 30 from 4-7.

Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,