[IL-Talk] FW: Next book for LIFE Group Braille Reading! We will meet this Sun, Oct, 11th.

iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 02:13:31 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: IL-Talk <il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of iwannacu2--- via
IL-Talk
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 11:03 AM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List' <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Subject: [IL-Talk] Next book for LIFE Group Braille Reading!

Hello everyone, we will be starting our new Book, Run For Your Life, by
James Patterson,   So, what better time to start reading with us.  Braille
is still important to learn and know, even with so much technology at our
fingertips.

So, join us as we start a new book.  You don't have to be  a fast reader.
We're all here to help each other. We will meet Sunday. Oct, 11th.  Time is
at 5.  Please call 605-313-4819.  Code 5433.  Hope to see you there.  Below
is info on the book.
Linda

Our next book is called Run For Your Life, by James Patterson. BR #18151

Description of book.

A Calculating Killer calls himself the teacher.  Taking on New York City, he
kills powerful and Arrogant people.

His message is clear.  Remember your manners, or suffer the consequences.

Sounds exciting.  So, order your hard copy to borrow, or download it on your
braille note today.

We'll probably start sometime in mid-October or so.

Linda