[IL-Talk] Having surgery tomorrow

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 03:22:03 UTC 2020

Hello Federation family. I just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow morning, I will be having a hysterectomy. It'll be nice to be done with those female problems that I've been having for the last seven years. I wI will be in the hospital overnight.  Send those positive thoughts, emails,  and prayers as always. I'll have a six week recovery. But I don't think I'll be out of commission the full six weeks. I'll just take it day by day. I will be at state convention as much as I am able. thanks and keep on keeping on y'all.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division