[IL-Talk] FW: Dell Laptop

Kathy Ungaro icbv at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 21 17:47:23 UTC 2020

Hi Patti, it is Kathy Ungaro. Has anyone taken you up on the computer? I actually just had one go down. If it is still available I'd be happy to come pick it up and even pay fifty bucks or something. But it sure would save me from having to make a big expense at this unsure time.
Thank you,
Kathy Ungaro
ICBV, Business Manager
(630)234-4444
Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors
53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 803 new 10/1
Chicago, IL 60604

 This message (including attachments) is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without further distribution and reply to the sender that you have received the message in error.