[IL-Talk] Successful surgery

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 24 21:30:39 UTC 2020

Hey guys. I wanted to let you know that I got home from the hospital yesterday. And I'm very sleepy. Probably from the pain meds. My mother-in-law got me a talking blood pressure monitor for Christmas which I never would thought come  as much handy as it is but it's really nice. i'm on a low salt diet and I have to take my blood pressure in the morning and in the evening and write it down which I'm doing on my phone. I'm following up with my primary care doctor on Monday so she will give me for the recommendations. It did finally start responding to the medication on Thursday night. But it was pretty scary there for a while. I'm just glad that I am better and then I'm home. And by the way, I was really happy with the care I received at the hospital. Nobody treated me a second class or tried to overprotective me or anything like that. Everybody was super nice. In fact when I recover, I'm going to write them a letter and let them know how nice everybody was and how much I appreciated it. I have all my medications braille labels and then I have a reminder set on my phone I needto take them. thank you everyone for your continued prayers and support. Keep it coming and I love you all.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/louvins%40gmail.