[IL-Talk] NFBI Blackhawk Chapter Mtg, Saturday, Sep 12

rgardner4 at gmail.com rgardner4 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:44:03 UTC 2020

Due to the continuing restrictions about meetings in Illinois due to
COVID-19 and restrictions imposed by the Hope Creek Care Facility, our
chapter meeting for September will be done by teleconference. The meeting
will start at 1:00 PM.

Please call 605-313-4819. Use code HAWK, or 4295. Remember, all are invited,
both members and visitors.

The Program For Our Meeting:

1.	We will discuss the upcoming NFB State of Illinois convention, held
Oct 30-Nov 1. This convention will be held virtually, and we will give info
on How and when to register.

The exact agenda for the convention is not out  yet.

Note: the first 150 people to register will receive a can koozie.

2.	In honor of Meet the Blind Month, we will be doing one of the
Thought Provokers from the NFB website, #14 called  "What is help: when is
it too much or not enough?"

3.	Let's briefly tell everyone what's going on in our lives. In these
days when we rarely see each other, face to face, let's update others about
ourselves.

HAVE QUESTIONS?

Contact:

Jean Rauschenbach, chapter president