[IL-Talk] convention thank you

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:46:52 UTC 2020

Pat,
That was a mistake. I would never cancel a convention. I did not send any emails saying any such thing. I was told earlier that someone had received a calendar invite from me saying this but I was trying to fix my calendar so that may have caused a problem but I did not send such an email so disregard it the convention dates are October 30 October 31 and November 1.

Denise R. Avant, President
National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois

Live the life you want
Sent from my iPhone