[IL-Talk] Braille Is Beautiful!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sun Sep 13 14:26:37 UTC 2020

Greetings! Each year Braille Is Beautiful is a highlight of our NFB of
Illinois convention. We began this event more than fifteen years ago as a
way to show that reading Braille can be fun, and that Braille can be read
with flair.

Our convention is drawing near, and I'm pleased to let you know that Braille
Is Beautiful is back! Braille readers will bring a script to life over Zoom
on the morning of Sunday, November 1. If you would like to read a role large
or small, please contact me off list. I can send you the script as a Word
file or in hard copy Braille. All Braille readers are welcome, from
beginners to fluent readers. We'll have two rehearsals over Zoom before our
final performance.

If you'd like to take part or just want to find out more, please contact me
off list.

Debbie S.

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>