[IL-Talk] Registering to Vote at the state convention

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:54:59 UTC 2020

I will be preparing our list of members on October 16th to send to Swift
voting so your dues must be in by Oct. 16 at the latest. We want to be sure
all who want to be eligible are in fact eligible.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
773-307-6440
www.nfbofillinois.org