[IL-Talk] create your voting opportunity

Jean Rauschenbach jean.rauschenbach at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:13:14 UTC 2020

I would have responded directly to David but I don’t have his email address.

I tried to contact the Rock Island board of elections. I received a very curt response from the clerk there. I identified myself as the president of the national Federation of the blind Black Hawk chapter. I asked if there was anyway that a blind person could vote. Privately and independently but I quickly got the reply that no we don’t have any braille ballots and no we don’t have any plans to have electronic voting. Privately and independently but I quickly got the reply that no we don’t have any braille ballots and no we don’t have any plans to have electronic voting.

Jean Rauschenbach