[IL-Talk] Next book for LIFE Group Braille Reading!

iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 25 16:03:28 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

We will be finishing our book soon.  So, what better time to start reading
with us.  Braille is still important to learn and know, even with so much
technology at our fingertips.

So, join us as we start a new book.  You don't have to be  a fast reader.
We're all here to help each other.

Our next book is called Run For Your Life, by James Patterson. BR #18151

Description of book.

A Calculating Killer calls himself the teacher.  Taking on New York City, he
kills powerful and Arrogant people.

His message is clear.  Remember your manners, or suffer the consequences.

Sounds exciting.  So, order your hard copy to borrow, or download it on your
braille note today.

We'll probably start sometime in mid-October or so.

Linda