[IL-Talk] State Legislative Committee meeting April 1

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:17:07 UTC 2021

Please do not forget we have this meeting tonight. All are welcome.

Dave Meyer and Bill Reif are inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBI State Legislation Committee Meeting

Time: Apr 1, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396

Passcode: 6324

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

+13017158592,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396

Passcode: 6324

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aZ3RcBo2J

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/3123438396

Patti Chang Esq.

Director of Outreach

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org <mailto:pchang at nfb.org>

Cell: 773-307-6440

 <https://nfb.org/>

<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>