[IL-Talk] ,report

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:28:33 UTC 2021

Please note that this report needs to come from our President, not the
general listserv. If you have something you believe should be included
please reach out to Marilyn Green.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, 2nd Vice President
773-307-6440
www.nfbofillinois.org