[IL-Talk] chicago meeting announcement with zoom info

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Apr 6 11:36:43 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will
have a full day on Saturday, April 10. We will begin our meeting at
12:00 noon rather than the customary 1:00 PM. Our program this month
will feature Jim Ferneborg, the go-to guy for disability issues at
Metra. This is a zoom meeting. You will need the following information
in order to take part.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)
+13017158592,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Washington DC)

Another important part of this meeting will be elections. All officer
and board member seats are open. If you wish to run for an office or a
board seat, be sure that you arrange for someone to nominate you.

The Chicago Local Legislation committee report will be an important
part of the meeting this time.

Don't forget that we will have a read-a-thon which will occur during
the first week in May, May 1. It will be done remotely. This fundraiser
will determine what we might be able to do in our annual contributions
to National funds during the National convention. Please either read or
agree to sponsor someone who does.

Hope to see you all on April 10. If you have any questions, please call
David Meyer, Chicago Chapter president at 7 0 8-6 0 6-7 0 9 1.