[IL-Talk] Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee Paratransit/TAP Survey

Kira O'Bradovich kobradov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 03:04:45 UTC 2021

*Dear NFBI Chicago Chapter Members,*

*The Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee is seeking feedback on your
experience with Paratransit and TAP (Taxi Access Program) services,
specifically the accessibility and functionality of adding money to one's
card/account in order to pay for your rides. Please email your responses to
this survey to Kira O’Bradovich at kobradov at gmail.com <kobradov at gmail.com>.*

*If you have experience using Paratransit and/or TAP we ask that you
respond to the following questions: *

*1.    **Do you have a TAP card?*

*2.    **How do you reload your TAP card currently?*

*3.    **Have you had any difficulties loading your TAP card, Ventra
Paratransit Card, or Ventra Card?*

*4.    **Would you like the ability to load your TAP & Paratransit cards
with the same ease of access as fixed route customers enjoy using the
Ventra card?*

*5.    **How do you currently pay for your Paratransit rides?*

*6.    **Are you aware that your Paratransit ID card is also now a Ventra
card?*

*Finally, at our Upcoming Chapter Meeting this Saturday, there will be an
opportunity to give commentary on the following, key question. We ask that
you please limit your responses at the meeting to one to two sentences in
order to allow others to also have time to respond. (You can use your
response to this email survey to expound in greater detail as needed.)*

*Have you had any difficulties getting your TAP card, Ventra Paratransit
Card, or Ventra Card loaded?*

*Thanks to everyone in advance for your feedback.*

*Best,*

*Kira O’Bradovich*

*Chair, Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee*

*kobradov at gmail.com <kobradov at gmail.com>*