[IL-Talk] at large meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Fri Apr 23 11:44:19 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois at large chapter will
meet at 7:00 PM on Sunday, May 2. This will be a zoom meeting. Please
use the following link to get into the meeting. URL: Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09 If
you are using the standard telephone, the number to call is
312-626-6799. The id is 3123438396 and the pass code is 6324.

Our program item this month will be the code of conduct. NFBI first
vice-president-national board member Denise Avant will be present in
order to answer questions anyone might have regarding the code. As our
meeting will be held one day prior to the upcoming Presidential
release, there will not be a release this time.

Everyone is welcome to attend.

If you have any questions, please contact David Meyer, At Large Chapter
President at 708-606-7091.