[IL-Talk] readers needed for read-a-thon

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sun Apr 25 20:06:13 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

We are looking for readers for the Chicago Chapter read-a-thon which
willl be held this coming Saturday. This is a very importtant
fundraiser for us, as we have had only one substantial fundraiser in
the last year. It has been a tredition that the Chicago Chapter has
given substantially to the NFB national funds during convention. We
will not be able to do that this year without participation from many of you.

Remember the cost to read is $10 unless you can raise $10 or more from
your friends. If you do, your admissions fee will be waved.

So, call your friends, call your naibors, call your sons, call your
daughters. Finally, if you have a face book page, you can post an
announcement which can be found on our list serve.

Let's make this funderaiser a good one.