[IL-Talk] Question - would you attend our state convention this Fall in person or via the web?

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 17:51:01 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are assessing our state convention plans for 2021. We will have a
convention the third weekend in October. We are considering a hybrid, both
in person and on the web, convention but need more information from you.

Please do not reply on the listserv. Let's avoid cluttering everyone's
boxes. Please email pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>  to
let us know whether you would:

1.	Travel to Lisle and stay overnight at the hotel,
2.	Attend via the web,
3.	Not attend at all this Fall,
4.	Or something else.

Thanks for your help. If we over commit to something with the hotel, we risk
penalties so please take the time to respond.

Thanks.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, 2nd Vice President

773-307-6440

Pronouns: she, her, hers

 <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> www.nfbofillinois.org