[IL-Talk] Board Meeting.

Brian Sumner colaboy1965 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 00:54:54 UTC 2021

Hi Marylyn,
I am sorry for the short notice but, I won’t make it to the Meeting due to work this weekend so I will give you a quick report for our Chapter. We have some people interested in joining the Chapter but have not made a decision yet but will keep talking with them. We did have a speaker via zoom in April with Jennifer Lyman from
Chicago and discussed 24 7 that some Blind people deal with and we got a good response and hope to get in contact with her sometime in the future. I am going to suggest to you and the Chicago Chapter to consider her as a speaker. Here is her number to contact her. 202-875-4714. It’s a Washington D. C. Number but lives in Chicago. So that’s it for now and if anyone want’s to join us for a Meeting on September 13th. At 7 PM via Zoom let me know and I will give you the number and password. Thank you for your understanding.

Brian Sumner.

Sent from my iPhone