[IL-Talk] West Side Story movie

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 18:09:16 UTC 2021

Andy, Michael,  and I went to see West side story over the weekend as well and it was amazing! I had a very positive experience with the audio description.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
Vice President of National Federation of the Blind of Illinois At Large Chapter