[IL-Talk] FW: Next book for LIFE Group.

iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 7 18:08:41 UTC 2021

From: iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net <iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 9:52 AM
To: 'NFB of Illinois Mailing List' <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Next book for LIFE Group.

Hello everyone,

With Winter snows really  taking off  and the below zero temps,, what better
way to spend time than  with a good book!

Our next book for LIFE Group will be "The Camel Club", by David Baldacci.
Description and BR number are below.

We won't be starting the new one for a few weeks, or maybe sooner.  So, that
gives you time to get your copy or download it on your braille note from
BARD.

After witnessing a shocking murder, Four Conspiracy Theorists team up with a
Secret Service  agent to uncover the Government corruption that threatens to
cause an International Terrorists crisis.

Sounds thrilling!

The Camel Club

Author- David

Baldacci

BR #16229

More info later.

Hope you can join us in reading this next book.

Linda