[IL-Talk] Outreach event and student business meeting

ellen bartelt embartelt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:14:26 UTC 2021

Dear Everyone,
My name is Ellen Bartelt, and I was elected as the Illinois
Association of Blind Students (IABS) president in November. I live in
Chicago and I am attending grad school online through the University
of Northern Colorado to become a teacher of blind students. We had a
successful outreach event in September where students attended and
were able to meet the leadership in the NFB of Illinois and ask and
answer questions. We will be having another outreach event on February
14, at 6:00 P.M. The outreach event will be followed by our monthly
student business meeting. The zoom information for these meetings will
be coming out in an email later this week.
I hope people can attend the outreach event and the student business meeting.
If you have any questions you can reach out to me by email:
embartelt at gmail.com. My phone number is 608-556-5277.
Thank you,
Sincerely Ellen Bartelt