[IL-Talk] chicago february meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Feb 9 03:36:18 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will
hold its monthly meeting on Saturday, February 13 beginning at 1:00 P.M.

We will have an interesting program this month which I find
particularly relevant during Black History month. It is a presentation
that was given last summer at the National convention. The title is Not
Color Blind in the Federation and it features several black leaders of
the Federation.

Additionally, Patti Chang will begin the meeting with an ice breaker
that should be very interesting. One thing I can guarantee about this
activity is that we should all learn something new about each other.

We will also hear about this years Washington Seminar. We will hear a
synopsis of our legislation initiatives this year and how those
initiatives have been received by our reps and senators.

Finally, we will hear about more events going on in the state as well
as nationally.

So, please join us on Zoom at
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09
Meeting ID: 312 3438396.